In Diane Shapley-Box’s new book by Apple Pie Publishing, Tator’s Big Race, characters Fred, Perdie, Cabbit and Tator face another heart-tugging challenge. This time, Tator feels left out, sad and ordinary. He needs the help of the clever, caring crew to help him find his special talent before this year’s Applefest. Tator is convinced that the only way to feel important and appreciated is to win a magnificent trophy. He soon learns that true pride and joy can come in exciting and unexpected ways.
- 9" x 12" hard cover; first edition; signed by the author
- 48 pages printed on high quality paper
- Ages 3-7
- Printed on quality lead free paper and ink
- Diane Shapley-Box, Author and Illustrator; Apple Pie Publishing
- 2011 North Texas Book Festival Finalist
- Made in USA
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
FLAT RATE SHIPPING $9.50 on orders under $200! FREE SHIPPING on orders over $200. Some restrictions apply.