The Tilley Mash-Up Hat is made with a fabric that consists of recycled yarns leftover from other fabric runs. This light weight intermediate brim hat becomes one-of-a-kind with its own blend of yarn colors. Fabrics of all Tilley Hats provide excellent sun protection and are certified to block 98% of harmful UVA/UVB radiation and deliver an ultraviolet factor (UPF) of 50+, the maximum rating. Guaranteed for life not to wear out, this hat is insured against loss for 2 years including all perils.
- Repels rain, floats and ties on in the wind
- 29% hemp/ 28% organic cotton/ 36% polyester/ 7% rayon
- Brim size: Front and back 3 ¼”; Sides 2 ¼”
- Machine wash delicate or hand wash; re-shape; air dry; do not bleach
- 3.9 oz.
- Made in Canada
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
FLAT RATE SHIPPING $9.50 on orders under $200! FREE SHIPPING on orders over $200. Some restrictions apply.