Generous length and double-stitched single-needle tailoring make Sunveil's Shadorak Jacket the perfect active wear for travelers, sports enthusiasts, and anyone who loves being outside. Featuring a double layering of fabric across the back and chest, generous pockets, ample sleeves and Velcro cuff closures, each jacket has a high collar for ultimate protection. This jacket is finished with grosgrain tape detail across the chest and back, and a drawstring waist that can be cinched in for a more tailored look.
- Made with polyester-based polymer resin yarn
- Designed with a generous cut, and fit much larger than regular fashions
- Blocks UVA and UVB rays
- Gauze-like nature of the fabric make it an excellent bug repellant
- Breezy, cool, and unbelievably lightweight
- Wash frequently with a strong detergent. Be sure to close any Velcro closures before washing, and then hand- or machine-wash on delicate or gentle cycle (either separately or in a garment bag to prevent fabric pilling) in hot water. Hang to dry. Ironing is not required, but use a low temperature setting when desired. Do not bleach or dry clean
- Will not shrink
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR REVIEW
Write Your Own Review
FLAT RATE SHIPPING $9.50 on orders under $200! FREE SHIPPING on orders over $200. Some restrictions apply.