A sophisticated wrap design sets the Dansko Ona Boot apart, delivering a polished look for everyday wear. Rich nappa leather offers endless styles for fashionable feet. Nappa Leather is extremely soft, supple and luxurious, ideal for special occasions and whenever you want a dressier look. The easy fit design fits like a traditional shoe with increased flexibility due to the Strobel construction. The footbed, with foam insert, provides additional comfort, or can be removed to accommodate orthotics.
The Ona carries the Seal of Acceptance from the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association). The APMA Seal of Acceptance is awarded to shoes that promote good foot health and is independent proof that Dansko shoes are made with your comfort and long-term wellbeing in mind.
- Longwearing, lightweight TPU outsole
- Removable contoured PU footbed with memory foam insert for added comfort
- Integrated insole with tuckboard and shank for stability
- Latex foam window for comfort and flexibility where you need it most
- Removable footbed can accommodate orthotics
- Easy to wear 1” heel
- To clean, wipe with a damp cloth. To maintain, use Dansko Leather Cream